Thursday, December 25, 2014

::: ! Happy Xmas ! :::







Happy-merry-joyous Xmas, everyone! 
I'll say it again: I believe Xmas is for everyone 
and hope each of you have a spectacular day!

I felt mighty comfortable and fancy wearing this outfit. This trusty vintage burgundy dress made of heavy polyester I love so dearly paired like a winter dream with this white vintage faux-fur shag cardigan. These incredible pearl tights from Silkies really tied the outfit together -- any other color would have made this dynamic -- yet subtle -- outfit too much to look at. I topped the Christmas look off with black faux-reptile skin tassel loafers with gold accessories. Major plus: my half-moon Go Scratch It nail wraps are still going strong after working my hands wrapping and un-wrapping presents.

Here's a little gift from me to you: my best Xmas music playlist. There's a good mix of classics, rock, remixes, big band, jazz and even singing saw songs (say that five times fast)! Much love to you all -- no matter what day it is, I thank you for all your support and wish you the best!





90's bias cut mock-neck burgundy dress :: vintage :: goodwill ::
white vintage faux fur shag cardigan :: vintage :: red light vintage pdx ::
pearl control top pantyhose :: silkies ::
faux reptile skin tassel loafers :: stuart weitzman :: goodwill
half-moon nail wraps :: go scratch it ::
burgundy lipstick :: portland black lipstick company ::




Photos: Alex Baumann
Copyright Ammalynn
2014




3 comments: