Saturday, May 9, 2015

::: Techno Hurry :::







 
B&W VEGAN PURSE : MS. LITTLE'S BAG
E-GLASSES : POLETTE
 REST : PERSONAL, VINTAGE

Well, hello! It's been quite a while. Time was cut extremely short as Alex and I renovated our space and I moved in (the before and after pictures are coming soon). It was a surprisingly intense project but the transformation has been outrageous - if we do say so ourselves. Also, I've been the managing editor and administrator full-time for articlecats.com about three months now - which has been marvelous. The downside to all this (major) positive change was that I was practically forced to take a month off of blogging. Now life has slowed down in adjustments, I definitely plan to post < 27.8523% more often.
Black and white. Yeah, not much has changed, has it? This black and white purse from Ms. Little's Bag is not only the finest purse I own, it's vegan AND I can fit my Macbook Air in it! The purse is so wonderfully made, it looks and feels beautiful.
Speaking of computers, did I mention I stare at a screen for nine hours straight, four days a week, reading and writing for my job? I truly love it, but I get pretty burnt out on it all by the evening when I'm back at home (which was another obstacle against bogging). But I have a trick that's allowed my eyes to get through the day mostly un-irritated, Polette E-Ferguson glasses. They're specially made to help reduce eyestrain from the harsh blue light of computer and phone screens. These glasses have saved me! My regular days are often tech-tech-tech, so I quite enjoy feeling safer when I wear these smart, techno light shields so I don't have to worry too much about the repercussions. (Or am I the only one that worries about those things?) 
With such a fine, eye-catching bag, I didn't want my outfit to distract too much from it. A lace Peter Pan collared shirt tucked into a pencil skirt. The black and white vintage pumps I've had since high school also directly complimented the purse. It was a harmony of monochrome and different textures.
Below are some of my favorite spectacles from
Polette, and bag designs from Ms. Little's Bag:


Photography: Ammalynn & Alex Baumann, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment