: : : i n s p i r a t i o n : : :
|Audrey in Two for the Road|
Ever find a mood being associated with an outfit for your day?
Before our photoshoot, Chris provided some key inspirations to emulate: Audrey Hepburn (which I narrowed down to Two for the Road) & Twin Peaks. It was a particularly unpredictable Spring day in downtown PDX, which provided a lot of different feelings in conjunction with the one outfit.
: : : a d o r n m e n t s : : :
Specs: '90's Armani - Mum | Lips: OCC Lip Tar in "Stalker" - Sephora | Basic Longsleeve: Champion - Target | High Waist Jeans: American Apparel | Red Kitten-Heeled Pumps - Vintage | Djarum Clove Cigars
: : : c o m m e n t a r y : : :
- My mom bought these Armani sunglasses in the 90s as a reward to herself as a mother. (AKA, happy Mother's Day!)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics' Lip Tar is a must-have due to its vivid, long-lasting pigment, and how it doesn't dry my lips out -- which for me is quite the rarity!
- And let me tell you, it is tough finding plain crew-neck items like this Champion long-sleeve tee. I own approximately three now in grey and black.
- Another hard-to-find item is jeans of this color -- the wash is undeniably classic.
- I don't often wear a lot of color, so just a pop of it works well for my style.
- I've found kitten heels to be a slightly controversial subject in terms of fashion, but I adore them... the look and feel of pumps with more ease? How many of their haters have actually put them on? Audrey Hepburn wore either flats or kitten heels, so take that neigh-sayers ;)
All photos by Chris of The Misadventures