Thursday, July 9, 2015

:: Next ::









HALTER TOP BACK CROSSED STRAPS SIDE SLIT BLACK DRESS :: NEXTSHE

VINTAGE WIDE BRIM HAT WITH BLACK FLOWER PINS
VINTAGE SILVER VINE RING
90'S FAKE TATTOO CHOKER

It's hard keeping cool in the summer! Besides shorts, what always helps me brave the heat is a flowy sleeveless dress. I never wear bodycon dresses anymore because I learned to love how looser dresses can catch the breeze. This black halter dress from Nextshe is even more breezy because of the open back. I'd never been much of a fan of open back clothes before - I usually like some support around the chest (read: a bra) - but this dress is worth it. Intense feelings of intrigue took me over when I put this dress on. The vintage wide brim hat that I attached black fabric flowers to lent the outfit more mystery, and the 90's fake tattoo choker (which I'm actually really happily nostalgic to wear these again) added some extra fun, while the upcycled yoga mat sling sandals provided comfort.

As the evening darkens, the outfit really comes alive; perfect for walking around downtown in the heat of the night, wading through fountains, trying to cool off after a tasty drink.

What's your go-to outfit for a night on the town when it's hot?

Photos: Ammalynn
Copyright: Amanda Hatheway / Styleynn2015 


No comments:

Post a Comment